The history of Panadería Francesa begins by renting a clay oven in the area of Miraflores, La Paz, Bolivia, producing battle bread. Shortly after, by the demand of the market, the year 1958 founds ” La Francesa Ltda “. Thanks to the vision of Don Mario Alfredo Yaffar Corrales in the company of his father Don Jacinto Yaffar Zatt, a Lebanese immigrant, he decides to import ovens from Germany and grows hand in hand with an increasingly demanding demand in all the variety of breads bagged in the lines white and integral. The year 1980 expands its facilities in the city of El Alto where it inaugurates its first modern industrial biscuit plant, then increases its growth to a fully automated second line which helps to rapidly increase its growth nationwide. The year 2005 is transformed into a Limited Company – SICLaF S.A. – “Sociedad Industrial y Comercial La Francesa S.A.” dream come true in memory of its founder.